The Benefits of Radiant Electric Heat in Multi-Family and Public Assisted Housing
In today’s world of shrinking budgets, multi-family property owners and public assistance agencies need to cut down on costs. With a CeramiCircuit™ heating system, both property owners and agencies save money on energy use, and expensive equipment maintenance and replacement.
We offer an industry best average return on investment. No other system can beat the cost effectiveness of Radiant Electric Heat.
- Save 34% – 73% in energy cost over other traditional heating methods.
- No future maintenance or service expenses, and no inspections required.
- Room by room zone control provides economical comfort only where needed.
- Works great with setback thermostats – Rapid recovery times raise temperatures into occupants comfort zone within minutes, maximizing energy savings.
- Comfortable at lower thermostat settings – Heats people first then the air.
- Reliable – Many installations still providing energy efficient comfort after 64 years.
- Extremely clean – Zero emissions with limited air movement, minimizing airborne dust, allergens and pollutants. Perfect for the elderly and individuals with allergies and/or chemical sensitivities.
- Exceptionally safe – Low operating temperatures eliminate the risk of fires. CeramiCircuit™ Radiant Electric Heaters pass the UL Cotton Cloth Drape Test.
- Reduces carbon emissions.
- Cost effectively heating multifamily properties for decades.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-774-4450.