Radiant Electric Heat’s Model 1624SS Portable Heater, made of stainless steel construction, is DME-cited, product approved, and available by prescription.
If you or someone you know suffer from arthritis, allergies, or immunity deficiencies radiant electric heat could help remedy the situation. Also, for your information, REH portable models are available by prescription.
Many people with extreme chemical or environmental sensitivities or deficiencies find it impossible to use any other form of heater besides the radiant variety. While it certainly is not a cure, it most definitely is a comfort. Satisfied customers of REH have written to us citing an “improved quality of life”.
In a medical environment it is very important to have a consistent room temperature. It benefits the patient and medical staff with a healthy, efficient way to heat a medical facility.
The elderly in particular oftentimes find their home’s central heating system to be insufficient or inadequate. They’ll choose radiant heating as a supplemental source of warmth and use its zone-control feature for cost efficiency. You’ll find many assisted living centers and retirement communities have chosen to install radiant heating as well.
Hospital Burn Rooms, where patients cannot have air blowing on them, are a perfect example where radiant heating can have soothing effects. The low temperature at which the heating element operates eliminates the “fried dust syndrome” of airborne contaminates burning on red-hot heating elements, which is so common with other heaters operating at higher temperatures.
A two or three car garage can be a large, expensive area to heat. With our energy efficient units and easy installation, a homeowner can make a temperature comfortable area with a small investment.
Wood shops can especially benefit from infrared radiant electric heat. Because the operating temperature of our units is below the flash point for wood dust, a wood shop can stay warm without worrying about hazardous conditions.
What are the benefits of using a Radiant Electric Heat CeramiCircuit™ system in your studio:
- Extremely energy efficient and cost effective to operate.
- Ability to finitely zone and control the heating of individual rooms and spaces.
- Rapidly achieve the high temperatures of 105° and more that are required throughout the studio.
- Maintain even temperatures throughout the studio with little or no stratification. With other systems temperatures can vary by as much as 15° throughout the studio.
- Our systems are easy and cost effective to install, much like a light fixture. No expensive building alterations, ductwork, hydronic lines or centralized equipment.
- SAFE! With a CeramiCircuit™ system there is no combustion, no high heat, no exhaust gases or carbon emissions and no dust or allergens.
Contact us for more information on how your studio can offer the ultimate Hot Yoga experience.